Really Really Mad

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Christian

Post by Christian »

well, Equinox is banned so no trouble from him. but there are others like him :/
Tib had Roger banned too damnit :/
i know i'm not on as frequently (the next two weeks are gonna be rough unfortunately :/) but i try to get on as much as possible.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yes, I am pretty much done. I am happy to se that action was taken in this situation. I have new respect for Admin and with how they handle things.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Vote Zero for Admin!!
VOTE ZERO FOR ADMIN!!

-hide your children-

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Christian

Post by Christian »

::will vote Zero for admin if Zero compensates Christian with lifetime delicious chocolate chip cookies:: :P
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

1st Thing. I would choose Zero for Admin over me anyday. I am a noob with rcon. Don't give it to me.
2and. I was kicked again. :shock:
Here is what I found so far.
1.No FoUsters Online
2.Here is the list of users on when it happend.
[nWo] Lysis
lord monkey
Pumkin King
DrgnMstr_Tony
Azuma (Hasukii)
-=MoV-L=-DayWalker
Cav Trars
--=Space_Ghost=--
[DoUrden]Moe
New_Jedi
Now this is not a complaint, I have leanrd that I should not wine and cry and I should just report it and let the admin take care of it.
Christian

Post by Christian »

ok, this is getting too weird Taco.
hate to question you on it Taco bbut i just don't feel like dealing with another rcon password change. are you sure you didn't just time out or something?