Really Really Mad

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

You can teach noobs, but asshole, well that's a lil different
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Christian

Post by Christian »

true enough Step. but the rcon can't be given to everyone :/
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

*FEELS THE LOVE*
ShadowSpyke

Post by ShadowSpyke »

A word for admins....
Just because your an admin doesn't mean you can kick at will...(not pointing at anyone*stares at the wall right next to christians head* ;-P)
If there is some one pissing you like just keeps killing you then own him....(or her.....if it's jaina...)....If you cant own him make it into a game..If they keep killing people with saber down then Try calling a vote to see what people say...Rcon kick is the last resort..If they wont listen to you at all then maybe it is time......and for who ever was kicking taco...thats not cool man....So you do that one more time and i find out who it was then ill kill you :evil: So guys? dont just kick random people cause they pissing you off give them a bit before considering kicking them
(most of this stuff probably wont make sense.....and i was just joking about the Christian thing....i was making fun of him...him being the admins pet[the admin being tibby])Anyways hope this solves something.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

The admins are doing a good job.
None of us kicked Taco, coincidently the mysterious 'Roger' was there when it happened.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Christian wrote:true enough Step. but the rcon can't be given to everyone :/

I know that, but usually when i play in the afternoon here, there is no admin alive, Snape's online, but prolly gone to work, or whatever, Chris is also to work/school or whatever and Tib is sleeping LOL and Z also and well...........any more admins I forgot?........that kinda annoyings me a lil bit...lol if u know what i mean
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Step, what did you do when you were on Dreps and someone gave you a hard time?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I know i kicked his ass, but that happens when their arent that good in FF, but nowadays, i meet more people who are better in FF, ofcourse i keep training in FF, but still, im standing still, talking to someone and whoops there we go again lol
Ofcourse i can run all day after him, but the worst thing is when the person cant shut up (if you know what i mean)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ShadowSpyke

Post by ShadowSpyke »

I wasnt saying that they arnt doing a good job i was just giving some advice.....i dunno....maybe i was just bored lol
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ardent wrote:No offense Taco but you would make an awful admin. You would just kick noobs all day long.

Well, a chance atleast would be very appreached. I know the difference between a Noob with no threat and a guy like Equix who is just out to hunt people saber down. I also would like to hear more feed back from Non Admin as well.
But like I said this is Tibby's Descsion and his alone.