DEO is gone

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

:shock:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:Is there any other JoTR or Motf member other than ReD, that can actually make a decent post and all of us can understand what the #### you say?
JoTR = Jedi of The Retards
with the exception of ReD.
ReD shouldda been FoU :(
And once again, Yes I am an #######, I am a #####, I don't care... Im just the one that says what others think.
All it takes is a nutsack.

Where can I get one of these so called "nutsacks"? Do they sell pre-owned nutsacks for a lesser price?
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:Is there any other JoTR or Motf member other than ReD, that can actually make a decent post and all of us can understand what the fuck you say?
And once again, Yes I am an asshole, I am a prick, I don't care... Im just the one that says what others think.

1st think then say :shock:
Duels - We run this biz.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

Evangelion wrote:
DrunkeNSluT wrote:Is there any other JoTR or Motf member other than ReD, that can actually make a decent post and all of us can understand what the #### you say?
And once again, Yes I am an #######, I am a #####, I don't care... Im just the one that says what others think.

Where can I get one of these so called "nutsacks"? Do they sell pre-owned nutsacks for a lesser price?

yyes they sell that nutsacks for a lower price thzan fou! :shock:
DEO

Post by DEO »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:Is there any other JoTR or Motf member other than ReD, that can actually make a decent post and all of us can understand what the fuck you say?
And once again, Yes I am an asshole, I am a prick, I don't care... Im just the one that says what others think.

well if anyone in FoU = Fags of the Universe....... really got to know me other than the few people i played with you would say different but i accually dont think i ever even met ya but like 5 times fool...So As for nutsack i tink yours has dried up...you should seel it.... :lol: :lol:
Well Wtf Do Ya Want me to Say...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

DEO wrote:

well if anyone in FoU = Fags of the Universe....... really got to know me other than the few people i played with you would say different but i accually dont think i ever even met ya but like 5 times fool...So As for nutsack i tink yours has dried up...you should seel it.... :lol: :lol:

YOU SUCK DEO... LIKE A FOX!
Pada*One aka InVincible

Musashi wrote:
DEO wrote:

musa=LIER! :shock:
Duels - We run this biz.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

Pada*One aka InVincible wrote:
Musashi wrote:
DEO wrote:

ayyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee banzai!!!!!!!!!!
*kicks invincibles head away*
Pada*One aka InVincible

Pain-Killer wrote:
Musashi wrote:
DEO wrote:

I am invincible u idiot! :shock:
Duels - We run this biz.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

Pain-Killer wrote:
Musashi wrote:
DEO wrote:

I am invincible u idiot! :shock:

nevermind! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: