Building our community...

Talk about anything SWG related here
Musashi
FoUster

Building our community...

Post by Musashi »

So, if we want to round up our FoU members and create a town or city out of ourselves; I think we need to decide who'll be who. Like, we'll need some sort of soldiers to protect our community, shop keepers for trade, scouts that can look for resources and stake out on potencial enemies or look for land for us to settle on. Factory owners that can create weapons and other items for our men to use or even sell off in other towns. Weaponsmiths, tailors even. Etc.So Snape, if you see this, how's about checking out our numbers, and creating some sort of table and plan to decide how we should go?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

everyone needs a gun to protect the town and ill be a bounty hunter so thats gotta have some combat skills...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

everyone needs a gun to protect the town and ill be a bounty hunter so thats gotta have some combat skills...We don't just want to focus on combat, though I'm going to try and play the game for the fighting side of it; I'll still want to build our community.But on the subject of protection, we should have atleast 3 people who could police our town. We may get people looking for trouble, strong people wanting to rob our men. I'd hate to have people coming and continuously asking for duels and annoying our members. Be should get people who are strong to police our town, who can accept the duels and have the stats to win and show that we're not pushovers. I for one will be away at the beggining of building the community because I'm looking at opening my force sensitive slot (not ass by the way). I'll also have to travel to other worlds and combat other people to build my fighting skills. But upon returning, I'd be strong enough to defend our community.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

After Much thought i've decided to become a marksman instead oif a scout. I too am looking to open a force sensitive slot. I will prolly travel with mush on my quest.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Well, guys the good news is. We can build walls and gates around our cities and even attack turrents.I will be the Towns...Droid Builder/DoctorMy name will be...Adidas. If not TacoBell
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

everyone needs a gun to protect the town and ill be a bounty hunter so thats gotta have some combat skills...We don't just want to focus on combat, though I'm going to try and play the game for the fighting side of it; I'll still want to build our community.But on the subject of protection, we should have atleast 3 people who could police our town. We may get people looking for trouble, strong people wanting to rob our men. I'd hate to have people coming and continuously asking for duels and annoying our members. Be should get people who are strong to police our town, who can accept the duels and have the stats to win and show that we're not pushovers. I for one will be away at the beggining of building the community because I'm looking at opening my force sensitive slot (not ass by the way). I'll also have to travel to other worlds and combat other people to build my fighting skills. But upon returning, I'd be strong enough to defend our community. Player Protection wont be needed, we can either A. have droids do this, B. Not join a faction (leaving us to be nuetral) or C. Keep our town secret...but which one would be better? A town thats known or one that isent? I would say a town thats known, that way people could buy supplies and such from there.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

i say a combination of both A and BA.5 Have droids patroling our town and be nuetral
Christian

Post by Christian »

well, i'm still trying to decide but i'm leading towards scout.....except that we'll need a medic/entertainer so we can heal people. so hopefully, someone can step up to the plate on that one.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

WHitey.. the healer lol
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Whitey: Doctor/ Hired Housemaid