Building our community...

Talk about anything SWG related here
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

LOL! I might end up leading towards medic in the end (instead of brawler)
Christian

Post by Christian »

i prolly be a combo scout/entertainer eventually :)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ok so I rounded up all the people that posted on this Board. I think these people will be in our town.TacoBellSnapeChristanGheedSypkeMusahsiCypherAnubisYoda-wanArchyStepKnezRedWaskBobJacenTruV?Trooper?Juggy?Suaron?Ardy?Those are them so I think we need these proffesions In our town and how many of them.1.Doctor1.Chef2.Scouts2.Commandos1.Ranger2.Farmers1.Weapons Smith1.Droid Engineer1.Armor Smith2.Architects2.Merchants1.Creature Handler1.Entertainer1.Miner1.Tailorthese are what we possiably should have from our 20 people that it looks like we have. I also think that Joining a Faction, lets you have walls, turrets and gates to ur town so security will be less of a issue. Also towns that are under a faction have a easier time to grow because of Faction points.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Are you able to join a faction, and then releave yourself of it? So we could join the rebels (or empire), build up our town, and then leave?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i dunno if an entire city can join a faction.... i say we try and remain neutral until we actually have a city...
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

Ok so I rounded up all the people that posted on this Board. I think these people will be in our town.TacoBellSnapeChristanGheedSypkeMusahsiCypherAnubisYoda-wanArchyStepKnezRedWaskBobJacenTruV?Trooper?Juggy?Suaron?Ardy?Those are them so I think we need these proffesions In our town and how many of them.1.Doctor1.Chef2.Scouts2.Commandos1.Ranger2.Farmers1.Weapons Smith1.Droid Engineer1.Armor Smith2.Architects2.Merchants1.Creature Handler1.Entertainer1.Miner1.Tailorthese are what we possiably should have from our 20 people that it looks like we have. I also think that Joining a Faction, lets you have walls, turrets and gates to ur town so security will be less of a issue. Also towns that are under a faction have a easier time to grow because of Faction points. We wont need A tailor,creature handler farmer and doctors were booted
ShadowSpyke

Post by ShadowSpyke »

Would you stop calling me "Sypke"........dont forget the Bounty hunter.....one of those ;)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yes it is true, you can build a entire city as imperials or rebels and you get fraction points to build defenses and weapons.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yes, a Talior would be nice but we don't need one, but we do need atleast 2 farmers and a doctor...Me!
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

We wont need farmers