Important News (well, at least to me) :)

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hah! Finally out in the open eh Christina? You do realise that marrying someone just to try and put an end to our gay jokes will nev'ah succeed! Chrissy and Milly 4EVA!!! :rude1:
Ok now I got that outta my system, I've told you before what I think - it's bloody fantastic news and couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I'll be spending the next few weeks sitting by my letterbox, waiting for the invitation to arrive.
*checks watch*
Any day now...
:wink:
Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

CONGRATS CHRIS BEST OF LUCK 2 U AND UR LOVER! hope u guys have a great marriage :D
Gemz

Post by Gemz »

Snape wrote:Hah! Finally out in the open eh Christina? You do realise that marrying someone just to try and put an end to our gay jokes will nev'ah succeed! Chrissy and Milly 4EVA!!! :rude1:
Ok now I got that outta my system, I've told you before what I think - it's bloody fantastic news and couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I'll be spending the next few weeks sitting by my letterbox, waiting for the invitation to arrive.
*checks watch*
Any day now...

:wink:

LOL! dont just give him one chris lmao! :oops: give me n the rest of the Fousters one!!! *waits* :twisted: :twisted:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Hmmm, marriage.
*looks at parents*
*prays for chris*
Good luck with it man. :wink:
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

congrats Chris :love:
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Good luck mate... soooo whens the party on jk2 to celebrate??? o and does she know about the Yoshis???? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

The dirty mang got those yoshis somehow.....
DesuMacchi

Re: Important News (well, at least to me) :)

Post by DesuMacchi »

Christian wrote:up until this point, Snape has been the only one who has known about this (about 3-4 weeks) and it's about time i told the rest of you a good piece of news in my life.
at the end of August, i proposed and was engaged to my loving girlfriend Laura. yes, ye old God himself is slated to be married. the date as of now is tentatively scheduled for December 29th. the date could change but it will happen around the end of the year or the beginning of next year at the latest.
it's a pretty big step up for me but i know that it's the right decision. otherwise, i wouldn't be taking this step. i'm telling you guys because you're as much my family and friends as are the people i around daily and i can't thank you guys enough for the fun i've had and will continue to have with all of you.
any comments, jokes, etc. are appreciated :lmao:

Good to hear it Chris.
Congrats bro. Now you are among Tib and Myself as the married FoU'sters :) well soon to be in your case :)
I will drink me a glass of champagne when you say this is the day.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

How does Jesus feel about getting a Step Mother?
Congrats man, hope it all goes well.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Good luck Christ!!!
You gotta have kids so that we have someone to own Cyph on a daily basis...