Important News (well, at least to me) :)

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
jacen

Post by jacen »

CONGRATS CHRIS!!!!! Hee if ur future wife plays videogames now she has to deal with all of us :twisted:
anyway lets alll paaaarrrtayyyy!! Set a date or something on jka and we all go to the hop and party! :beer: :uwop: lol jk about that :)
diespam: :drunk: :beerchink: :band:
yes yes do go have children so then they will be making fun of all the ppl that will be old by the time theyre teens!
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Christian

Post by Christian »

wow, thanks guys :rofl: didn't expect this big of a rush of comments :P
man, i'm in shock. i guess you fockers do care :)
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Christian wrote:wow, thanks guys :rofl: didn't expect this big of a rush of comments :P

actually we could care less.....but this speaks volumes about our level of boredom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

Congrats Chris g/l man
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

congrats, and heres a little tip i know about, on the wedding night, make sure that you both drink, a little, so ur more relaxed otherwise ull be to nevous an screw everything up. Congrats...
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Congrats man! :w00t:
Gemz

Post by Gemz »

who said that we ppl dont care?! :? :? :? :?
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

congratulations chris, thanks for tellin a brotha :wink: i too was thinkin about proposing to my girlfriend on christmas eve.
Evangelion

Re: Important News (well, at least to me) :)

Post by Evangelion »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:
Christian wrote:up until this point, Snape has been the only one who has known about this (about 3-4 weeks) and it's about time i told the rest of you a good piece of news in my life.
at the end of August, i proposed and was engaged to my loving girlfriend Laura. yes, ye old God himself is slated to be married. the date as of now is tentatively scheduled for December 29th. the date could change but it will happen around the end of the year or the beginning of next year at the latest.
it's a pretty big step up for me but i know that it's the right decision. otherwise, i wouldn't be taking this step. i'm telling you guys because you're as much my family and friends as are the people i around daily and i can't thank you guys enough for the fun i've had and will continue to have with all of you.
any comments, jokes, etc. are appreciated :lmao:

Good to hear it Chris.
Congrats bro. Now you are among Tib and Myself as the married FoU'sters :) well soon to be in your case :)
I will drink me a glass of champagne when you say this is the day.

Wait a second, isin't Drep married?! So is Crashster!!! AND THEY BOTH HAVE KIDS!!!
SHAME ON YOU DES, SHAME!!!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Christian wrote:wow, thanks guys :rofl: didn't expect this big of a rush of comments :P

actually we dont care this is just another reason to spam :twisted: