Call of Duty is out :)

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
DesuMacchi

Call of Duty is out :)

Post by DesuMacchi »

This game will Pwn!I will post links ASAP.Soon as they are released on the newsgroups and bit torrent.I will keep you informed as the evening progresses
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

:kissing:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Call Of Duty is on Alt.Binaries.Coresfor those of you with newsbin pro or GrabIt:)BT links coming whenever I find them
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

coo mang da's real coo.. ill get it :P
DaikatanaGenshu

Re: Call of Duty is out :)

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

This game will Pwn!WURD!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Bit Torrent link right herecopy and paste it into your browserhttp://suprnova.gunny.org/torrents/496/CALL.OF.DUTY-DEViANCE%20[bt-gm]_[EFnet].torrentYou getting this game now Dai or what?I will be hosting a server starting tonight, I will post the info on the server when I get home tonight. I want us all to get on there and have some fun DAMNIT!
jacen

Post by jacen »

where the hell did he post it? lol nvm u edited it i think ill be checkin that out.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'll wait to "buy" it, I'm not missing out on this at all. Desu, we'll rape ass and steal their shoes!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

lol, rape ..shoes, lolanywho, is bit torrent supposed to take 90 days to download something? what about this grab it fucker, any faster? if so, where i get it?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

lol, rape ..shoes, lolanywho, is bit torrent supposed to take 90 days to download something? what about this grab it fucker, any faster? if so, where i get it?Every post you make, gets my ass all wet and sweaty. I'm so turned on!!! :oops: Red, just lift it from the store shelves. Simple as; it's the Scouse way.