Call of Duty is out :)

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
eeky

hjgvkv

Post by eeky »

:mad: :cry:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

you will just have to let it go bro, it will speed up just dont mess with it and pay no attention to it. You will have it tomorrow evening Im sure :)
eeky

:D

Post by eeky »

82% :!: :D should b done when i get back from law class :o any stuffs i need to know about setting it up!?will it just be like.....an :!: un-named :!: beta? i dont d/l many games :oops:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

it's really fun to set up :roll: loli'll post it if desu hasnt when i get back from classi think you need winrar though, so download that in the mean time
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

please hep him out red, i gotta go to work early again today.. sigh! People that call off every fuckin day really piss me off!
eeky

help

Post by eeky »

help....i cant connect to any servers......it just says awaiting cd key authentication.........is that because red has the same key???where do i get a new one???
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

check PMs at home base ;)lol, just means the person hosting that server actually paid for the game, lol. we can only join evil servers that are cracked, check the topic here for cracked servers listings, and if you find a good one, add to favourites and let everyone know