COD Screenies

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

only 2 peeps were actually getting kills... you and the other guy.. and he pwned u
~Pwner of Cypher
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

i wanna own you at counter strike terras
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

More pics-This is what I have to do when you guys aren't around:It's an event when I die, it happens alot but I like to make a show of it sometimes:Jesus Christ, you should have seen the gopher I shot that panzer at:Mother of god!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

lol good stuff Gilg!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

howd you get third person on that one pic, is it third person hax?! oh no i get it, it says m1garand so unless you changed really fast that wasnt you firing el panzero. btw i dunno whyd anyone would want a third person hax because your aim would be so fucked.
HanK

Post by HanK »

You can type something in console to get third person view...it's not a hack, just nice for screenies.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

oh i was reading something about 3rd person hax. oh well, i still dunno why it says garand. EXPLOSIVE GARAND lol.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

You can type something in console to get third person view...it's not a hack, just nice for screenies.word Hank, and you have to start your own server to use it on because you have to enable cheats to get the thirdperson command working.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i guess that explains why no one is on gilgy's radar....
HanK

Post by HanK »

Once you fire a panzer it automatically switches back to your primary weapon, presumably the Garand.