Check dem vectors out beezcheeeezzzz

To discuss anything JKA related, any new downloads etc.
Kamm
FoUster

Check dem vectors out beezcheeeezzzz

Post by Kamm »

Woo woo
http://www.pcgamemods.com/2842/
That means Des, download and add to server. :)
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

:shock:
Wow.........
FoUVexyy

Post by FoUVexyy »

the server hasnt been up for like ever...wtf is going on :?
Christian

Post by Christian »

i dunno Vex but i've been in HoP a lot lately. and i saw none other than GW yesterday (or maybe it was the day before). i dunno but GuessWho is still around and we were having a blast :)
HanK

Post by HanK »

If you want to know what's going on I suggest taking a look at the IP of the COD server...
Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

im on hop a lot
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

FoUVexyy wrote:the server hasnt been up for like ever...wtf is going on :?

Its called Call Of Duty.
I wouldnt even think of playing JKA until I getmy fix of COD. Which if its going to be anything like MOHAA, around 14 more months.
This is the type of game that made me by my PC. WW2 FPS's are the reason I have what I have as far as a PC goes. So, needless to say, you wanna see me you will have to get COD and no there wont be a server up for JKA for a while. Tib has his up I guess HOP FFA is your new home Vexxxy.. Good Luck!
FFA = NOOBVILLE = BORING = GHEY AS HELL!!
Get COD and come play with the big boys. Im still waiting for someone to actually come to the server and actually place higher than me. SHit I might have to make like some kind of prize and shit maybe that will help.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

just wait'll i get all my god damned essays done, you're so going down beehatch! :twisted:
:wink:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

haha I will be waiting ReD, up in the woods, laying down, sniping your ass :)
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:
FoUVexyy wrote:the server hasnt been up for like ever...wtf is going on :?

Its called Call Of Duty.
I wouldnt even think of playing JKA until I getmy fix of COD. Which if its going to be anything like MOHAA, around 14 more months.
This is the type of game that made me by my PC. WW2 FPS's are the reason I have what I have as far as a PC goes. So, needless to say, you wanna see me you will have to get COD and no there wont be a server up for JKA for a while. Tib has his up I guess HOP FFA is your new home Vexxxy.. Good Luck!
FFA = NOOBVILLE = BORING = GHEY AS HELL!!
Get COD and come play with the big boys. Im still waiting for someone to actually come to the server and actually place higher than me. SHit I might have to make like some kind of prize and shit maybe that will help.

prize......hmmmm.....how about nudies of gemz's ass.....have to be one hell of a lot better than enna's......sry hank?????????/
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha