Setting up CoD

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
ReDWasK

Setting up CoD

Post by ReDWasK »

alrighty, i dont feel like going to class yet anyways (i hate profs who dont know how to teach and show stupid movies every class)so, for your viewing pleasure (courtesy of Desu actually)you should have the cd 1 folder and cd 2 folder and deviance file thingynow, you have to have winrar, if not, go downloads it, quick download, not like CoD ;) anyway, install er and then find the .rar file in cd folder 1 and open it, extract the two files in there somewhere safe, prolly the same folder is a good idea, same goes for folder 2.now you need to go download another thing (lol, all this for one game, but if you use bit torrent again you'll be all set) http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/downl ... load&id=34so install that fucker, and it should put a icon on the taskbar.left click on the icon and pick device 0:[F] (or might be [G]) then pick your cd1 file that ends in .cue that you extracted, you'll need a cd key. now, i dont think posting it is legal, so i'll PM you one eek, and whoever else needs it just ask someone, but, just to be sure, is it ok for us to use the same key? i hope so, lol. now, you're installing cod, when it asks for cd 2, left click daemon again and load the cd 2 .cue file. after you're done the installation though, switch daemon back to cd 1 .cue. LOL, ok, then grab desu's server patch, follow his instructions, and you're all sethope that makes sense, if not, have fun playing minesweeper :twisted:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

ReD, we should start us up a MineSweeper clan together bro, we will be co-leaders! We will own the WORLD!!!Ok, Im off to fuckin work ... FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!ALL I WANNA DO IS PLAY COD!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!PISS!!This is what I feel about now....sdjkfhsjkhf;asefh asef kaes;f l;asejfl adlfjl;adjfoawej oje j a jkaj fl;ajfl jaefj jfal;fjoafjopwajfopajog jalf jljfkl jopjaopj ioahtiahihgagj aj[a...im......not.......a.......wask.......damnit......stop....typing...like.....that!!:)See ya tonight ReD ya cock lover you!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

LOLyeh, sorry desu, not everyone can attain Wask status, it takes years of...well...i can't just tell you guys :shock: ima check out Matrix Revoloaded or whatever tonite and hope it dont suck as bad as the second one, then i come home and shoot peoples :twisted:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

hopefully i can buy it soon, got about 37 or so bucks... but for now.._@(#%^*_*@#$_^*@#^$WTF#)$@$^(_@ :shock:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

hopefully i can buy it soon, got about 37 or so bucks...Wow, who BUYS games? Pfft. :wink:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.I got all this shit working, but when I try to do the cue thing with daemon it FREAKS OUT. Nothing happens. NOTHING. FUCK WHAT THE HELL.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

make sure you have the bin and cue file in the same fodler
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

yeah I got it going, turns out my computer WILL NOT mount the drive. It just won't. So I had to burn this shit to a cd. I was doing it right the whole time, but my computer went nazi right there. Weird huh.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?