Complaint

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Miller

Complaint

Post by Miller »

how to start it.... well guys, my respect as a clan has dropped completely. u know, were not even the clan that goofs off any more. (except only by ourselves!) every time i come on i see people gettin into fights. back n we were respected as a clan because all other clans were ass holes and came to us for fun. its complete opposite. i remember back then that when u said owned to someone, u were then considered an outcast.
LOOK AT US! DAMMIT , IN THESE FORUMS WERE BRAGGING HOW GOOD WE ARE AND SHIT! AND WHEN PROBLEMS ARISE IN THE CLAN, WE TELL OUR SELVES THIS IS THE BEST CLAN. OMG, TO ME ITS BULLSHIT.(WE ARE SUCH HYPOCRITES. )
now this ain't snapes fault since hes always under pressure, but we always recruit, Y! nnow don't get mad at me new recruits, but we are recruitin people that i don't even know! its so easy for people to get in this clan now, i mean all they have to do is post a few things on this forum and bam, IN! in my mind clans are a group of friends. yet look at us, we have welcomed people i don't know. i;m sure they may b nice, but i don't see a COMMON THING BETWEEN US. nothing i know about them or anything....
most of the fights are caused by us, yet there are some caused by others... most of this caused because ? we? fear they maybe bad mouthing and then we get in an argument and then the fight happens and then their on our enemy list. most bad mouthing happens from us trying to prove were the top clan or best jk2 players .... well something like that
now i have showed my feelings to you all. now i at least have the courage to show u this because some of us don't want to b the one bad mouthing our own clan.. some one has to get tell us.. plus i;ve had doubts about leavin yet i stayed because of the memory of the old life of fou . now i don't want to hear people sayin none of this is true, because the fact is, it is true. if u narrow it down, its our attitude that sucks!
Waaaa I don\\\'t know how to upload picture for my avatar :(