2nd Annual FoU Holiday Tourney!

To discuss dates and ideas for the monthly FoU tournaments
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I.....don't play sports at all. :wink:
PlaGuE

Post by PlaGuE »

Everyone is so off topic I might be able to play from the lack of people...
~LicH
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

DaikatanaGenshu wrote:I.....don't play sports at all. :wink:

you're such a fatass :roll: :rofl: j/k
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:Rugby is da bomb but Snape whacks it to Rugby so that kinda ruins it for me.

Heh rugby bores everyone here so much that I think England won a huge cup recently but noone really gave a shit. When we qualified for the world cup for football (soccer to you outsiders!) however, everyone was running around naked and shouting for joy. Dunno what was going on outside our house though.
I think it's funny that you pansy Americans have to wear a full set of armour (armoUr not armor I tell ya!) to play 'Rugby' :wink:
PlaGuE

Post by PlaGuE »

I "Agressive Inline" i dont know what u call it... But i cant now cuz its winter now im goin snowboarding!!! ummm sometime
~LicH
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Snape wrote:
DrunkeNSluT wrote:Rugby is da bomb but Snape whacks it to Rugby so that kinda ruins it for me.

Heh rugby bores everyone here so much that I think England won a huge cup recently but noone really gave a shit. When we qualified for the world cup for football (soccer to you outsiders!) however, everyone was running around naked and shouting for joy. Dunno what was going on outside our house though.
I think it's funny that you pansy Americans have to wear a full set of armour (armoUr not armor I tell ya!) to play 'Rugby' :wink:

Snape is so British..... :roll:
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

Soccer (aka football to some) is the only sport worth while, I play roller hockey sometimes but that’s because it’s hard to find a pick up game of soccer in this country. Two more weeks then I'm free for a month and that means I can play video games again. JK2 here I come, I'll look into this COD thing I'm not much for actually buying games but It takes to long to download stuff especially when it doesn't even work once its finished downloading. :x
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i may not be canadian but hockey is by far the best. my team is so disfunctional, we fight each other in practice. gotta love friendship
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

weeeeeeeee hockey........i gave that up last year and i still havent given back the expensive bearings i borrowed, i would still play but my school doesnt count it as a credits and i gave up soccer because i was good enough to get on teh club teams but for some reason i never made it and i gave up snowboarding cause the last 3 years in a row ive broken teh same wrist form doing it every time! yahoo! pff who needs those wrist bracers :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :twisted: :mad: :shock: :D :o 8) :mad: :cry:
Christian

Post by Christian »

NoWhere Man wrote:Soccer (aka football to some) is the only sport worth while, I play roller hockey sometimes but that’s because it’s hard to find a pick up game of soccer in this country.

:werd: