2nd Annual FoU Holiday Tourney!

To discuss dates and ideas for the monthly FoU tournaments
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

actually wrestling takes a lot of physical fitness. prolly even more than football.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Right.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I know it takes fitness (I wrestled for a year), but that doesn't make it good.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

HanK wrote:I know it takes fitness (I wrestled for a year), but that doesn't make it good.

True Hank, I wrestled for a year back in my high school days, Meh! I had alot more fun in football and basketball. And as far as having more physical fitness in wrestling than in football??? Maybe if you play for a shit team that goes 2 - 10 every year. We had to bust our ass in football. Wrestling was only physical for 10 minutes at a time.
And to stay on topic, good idea Taco you are the man! (RIGHT...)
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:
HanK wrote:I know it takes fitness (I wrestled for a year), but that doesn't make it good.

True Hank, I wrestled for a year back in my high school days, Meh! I had alot more fun in football and basketball. And as far as having more physical fitness in wrestling than in football??? Maybe if you play for a #### team that goes 2 - 10 every year. We had to bust our ass in football. Wrestling was only physical for 10 minutes at a time.
And to stay on topic, good idea Taco you are the man! (RIGHT...)

Rugby is pretty fun too...
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Rugby is da bomb but Snape whacks it to Rugby so that kinda ruins it for me.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:Rugby is da bomb but Snape whacks it to Rugby so that kinda ruins it for me.

:lol:
HanK

Post by HanK »

There used to be a rugby league here until some pansy broke his neck in the first game. The league was dsibanded after that.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

HanK wrote:There used to be a rugby league here until some pansy broke his neck in the first game. The league was dsibanded after that.

pussies!
:shock:
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

I played Soccer and Tennis in highschool. We didn't have wrestling in highschool, so I know nothing about it, besides WWE.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]