Hawaiian Quiz

You can talk about anything in here
Spyke
United States of America

Hawaiian Quiz

Post by Spyke »

See how much You know about hawaiiWhat do these words stand forAlohaMahaloLapulePoakhiPoakolupoahaPoalimaPoaonoHow many islands are there really? Whats the biggest island?Whats the Smallest island?Whats the state flower?Bonus Question: What island have i said I am going to?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

:? :? :?
Roaach

Post by Roaach »

Aloha <hi/goodbyeMahalo <googleLapule <i'm malePoakhi <japaness character namePoakolu < i willpoke youpoaha <poohPoalima <lemonPoaono <ermmchriss i recomendu use my translation it will make urvist intresting any ways have fun man-Roaach
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Biggest Island is Alaska, Smallest is Rhode Island. The state flower is the Dogwood and you said your going to the Island in the center of the map that rises from the ground as a big pile of bones with cheesy music after you finish the last level. Then when you go inside you get to climb around on wire mesh and throw things at a Galapagos Tortoise that flies around on a big Cap'n Crunch box with wings. Of course first you need to meet up with the two plumbers who have to rescue some whore in a pink dress, and go through endless levels with tubes that you can go down and shrooms that you can eat that make you bigger. And theres a bunch of mini galapagos turtles running around everwhere that your hybrid Galapagos Lizard/Mule can eat to grow wings or spit fire. Theres even levels where you get to jump from carosel to carosel and throw shells at flying ? mark boxes. Hell if you ask me Spyke, your pretty fucked in general.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

sooo that s who roaach is! why didnt you tell me earlier....
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Biggest Island is Alaska, Smallest is Rhode Island. The state flower is the Dogwood and you said your going to the Island in the center of the map that rises from the ground as a big pile of bones with cheesy music after you finish the last level. Then when you go inside you get to climb around on wire mesh and throw things at a Galapagos Tortoise that flies around on a big Cap'n Crunch box with wings. Of course first you need to meet up with the two plumbers who have to rescue some whore in a pink dress, and go through endless levels with tubes that you can go down and shrooms that you can eat that make you bigger. And theres a bunch of mini galapagos turtles running around everwhere that your hybrid Galapagos Lizard/Mule can eat to grow wings or spit fire. Theres even levels where you get to jump from carosel to carosel and throw shells at flying ? mark boxes. Hell if you ask me Spyke, your pretty fucked in general.what are you having?
Vash

Post by Vash »

Aloha <hi/goodbyeMahalo <googleLapule <i'm malePoakhi <japaness character namePoakolu < i willpoke youpoaha <poohPoalima <lemonPoaono <ermmchriss i recomendu use my translation it will make urvist intresting any ways have fun man-RoaachClay you never did have any mannar~ keke
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Ah bad acid trip.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.