The New Verson of DEM inside and give me feedback PLEASE!!!

Suggestions and comments for Desu's |House of Pain| server
Milk

Post by Milk »

lol :lol:
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:
HanK wrote:In the House of Pain they're disabled as part of the PKR realism mod. If you want them back in another server you have to go into multipayer options and select yes next to draw cross hairs. Going into a server that disables cross hairs automatically changes that to no and keeps it that way until you manually change it back.

Word Hank!
WHo needs crosshairs anyways?

I do. I am a Pussy. :D
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

TacoBell wrote:
DrunkeNSluT wrote:
HanK wrote:In the House of Pain they're disabled as part of the PKR realism mod. If you want them back in another server you have to go into multipayer options and select yes next to draw cross hairs. Going into a server that disables cross hairs automatically changes that to no and keeps it that way until you manually change it back.

Word Hank!

I second that. :)
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

DaikatanaGenshu wrote:
TacoBell wrote:
DrunkeNSluT wrote:

Word Hank!

I second that. :)

I like crosshairs, and am not a pussy. Dai and Taco on the otherhand... :werd:
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Gil had a loving relationship with his crosshairs, but they left him and he can't get over it... sniffles.
Christian

Post by Christian »

i like the no crosshairs thing. it makes the game more interesting.