Some >Xeno< jokes are on

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
kazr

Some >Xeno< jokes are on

Post by kazr »

Come help me kill them.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Its not Xeno. Da and Darklord think its cool when they hide behind names and kill people. There nothing without force.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Its not Xeno. Da and Darklord think its cool when they hide behind names and kill people. There nothing without force.its DA from Agayto?
hota

Post by hota »

They wernt really good at all. They just travled in packs so it was always 2 v 1.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

No DarkLord has saber skills without a doubt. DA...yea whichever. 8)
hota

Post by hota »

I dont know taco he wasent that good.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I got him in a duel. Suprised he accepted.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Me and DL where having saber/ab fights and threw in some crazy good Back Slashes Mid Air that even I had trouble understanding. Though hes not very good at FFA.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

and threw in some crazy good Back Slashes Mid Air that even I had trouble understanding.thats not hard to do, kazr if you were in now i wouldve helped ya bro :shock:if i see em i'll get out of the game, and return undercover, so i got something to do 8)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

hota

Post by hota »

Sneaky ninja step. :{8):