Curius

Updates on mapping progress
{FT}Corrumped

Curius

Post by {FT}Corrumped »

i map too :D
well want to say somthing, the other day i saw the example of a map, its called Kejim_post.map. its the first map of sp .game of jk2. Well, we all know that near the beginig of that map is a turret, i copied the turret and the trigger around it and pasted it into one of my non-finished maps, i put it near an object as reference. well after compiling, in jk2 i went to the object that i put as reference near the turret, well i pushed the E buttom and voila, there was a turret that can be shotted and targeted. The only prblm that i had was that there was a message error that never finished (ilimatated) but well, i think that it has someting with the trigger or somthing, i dont know. I hoe that this works for u and if u discover how to fix it, pls tell me.
Another thing that i want to know is this: in the map of jk2 saturday night, theres a dancing room with sum light effects, well i am interested to how to make that cuz the codes that i've got for it doesnt work.
And for the last thing, i wasnt to sorry bout my language, cuz i am learning english yet.
Ok i think that thats all. cyu and merry christmass
The llama rule now, before and forever!!!
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

thats for Snape!! Corrupted Zone header!!!
Vash

Post by Vash »

Hey Corrumped old friend what ya been up to mate? Im sorry i don't know anything about makeing maps so i can't help you..
{FT}Corrumped

Post by {FT}Corrumped »

lol -.- dont worry...someone will soon appear.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Turrets eh? That's be good for Supa to map with.
{FT}Corrumped

Post by {FT}Corrumped »

ya.....turrets....i'd would be cool dont u think so... have to fix somethings phew lol
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

turrets i think work in jka but we all know that game isnt any good
{FT}Corrumped

Post by {FT}Corrumped »

lol...iam thinking about space port with turrets in jk2