We need a few more members

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
Christian

Post by Christian »

ok, i'll admit i wasn't heavily interested at first but when i saw how much fun i was having with this game and seeing you guys work together so well, i wanted to become a part of this. but i didn't want to ask since i knew it was invite only :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

ok, i'll admit i wasn't heavily interested at first but when i saw how much fun i was having with this game and seeing you guys work together so well, i wanted to become a part of this. but i didn't want to ask since i knew it was invite only :PYou will have to get TeamSpeak and a mic as well Chris. It is required for the ladder matches. The admins of the matches record out TS convos, so if you dont have one GET ONE!! :)
Christian

Post by Christian »

awwww hell :/ oh well, i just wish my xbox live communicator worked with teamspeak :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

awwww hell :/ oh well, i just wish my xbox live communicator worked with teamspeak :Phaha you and me both
HanK

Post by HanK »

And me. Fucking incompatability...You can get a nice headset for your PC for 15 or 20 bucks though at Circuit City and probabyl any other store that sells computer stuff.