1 gripe about CoD and FoU.

Suggestions and comments for Desu's |House of Pain| server
DesuMacchi

1 gripe about CoD and FoU.

Post by DesuMacchi »

|:|BTP|:|Maximus = Not what I want to see in the server.Being in FoU has nothing to do with being in |:|BTP|:|We have our members we want, so please don't wear the BTP tag unless you are invited into the clan....
hota

Post by hota »

What is btp?
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Well it obviously wasn't hota :D
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Christian

Post by Christian »

BTP are members of FoU who participate in ladder matches for Call of Duty (if i'm wrong, correct me). i think Des is in charge of it but i'm not sure :/
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

So.....its a sub divsion of FoU? Kinda like a minor break off from the rest of the clan? :?
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Its not a sub division at all, and you dont have to be FoU to be btp. FoU is a non competetitive clan so make a long story short. Not enough people in ofu play cod enough to field a team, so BTP is born. Noones left anything, the fousters are still fousters but if we used fou for latters we woudnt be able to play.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Its not a sub division at all, and you dont have to be FoU to be btp. FoU is a non competetitive clan so make a long story short. Not enough people in [size=18:d68193b082]ofu[/size:d68193b082] play cod enough to field a team, so BTP is born. Noones left anything, the fousters are still fousters but if we used fou for latters we woudnt be able to play.What's that? :wink:
Milk

Post by Milk »

lol dai.So in recap, the BTP are on their own and not really FoU at all?
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

nows the part where we all make clever little sayings for what btp stands forBeating The Toof.. :? did i say clever? ... :evil:
Ender

Post by Ender »

BTP is just those who own! and it stands for Beat the pCANADIANS!