Check it out and let me know what you think

Suggestions and comments for Desu's |House of Pain| server
DesuMacchi

Check it out and let me know what you think

Post by DesuMacchi »

Territory Capture, a gamemode made by the TORA mod team (http://tora.callofdutyelement.com/), has been released! It is a client-side mod, but it will NOT interfere with connection to pure servers. Check it out. If you have any suggestions/comments/bug reports on ANY subject (either technical or concerning gameplay), please head to our forums and express your concerns. The mode supports all stock maps, except:mp_rocket, my_railyard, and mp_ship. Future versions will extend support to all maps except mp_ship, and purpose custom maps, as well.If you have a server that chooses to host TTC, please let me know, so I can get a list running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM/email me, and I'll try to reply promply.Enjoy your holidays!Download: http://tora.callofdutyelement.com/media ... apture.ZIP
hota

Post by hota »

Put that in our main folder?
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

no i was just seeing what you giys thought about it.
hota

Post by hota »

It sounds fun to me.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Oh yes, this will mean more team work and strategy. I'm all up for it.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Oh yes, this will mean more team work and strategy. I'm all up for it.WURD!
Christian

Post by Christian »

i like it, seems pretty sweet :)