Damn the Quake Engine

Updates on mapping progress
Milk

Damn the Quake Engine

Post by Milk »

Yes yes it's beautiful and all, but c'mon! It has the worst system for Mapping I have ever seen. Radiant and all its spinoffs blow. Why cant we play an Unreal Based game zamnit!
*sigh*
But yeah CoD and JK2 do rock, just wish they had a better editor. (Instead of one based off of Qt and ported to Winbloze).
/* end of rant */
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
{FT}Corrumped

Post by {FT}Corrumped »

wel i know that for jk2 are 2 mapping tools
jk2 radiant
gtk radiant
The llama rule now, before and forever!!!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

The mapping engine is actually quite easy. I learned a little bit on how to make JK2 maps, and it wasn't too hard, just need to learn the ropes of Radiant.
Unreal engine would be better though..... :roll:
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

erm lol ppl.. erm its the game who runs with quake engine so it needs quake engine for mapping... :roll:
but eah unreal warfare engine would rock
HanK

Post by HanK »

Uh, Pain I think they know that.
Milk

Post by Milk »

HanK wrote:Uh, Pain I think they know that.

LMAO! Haha, yeah I think we get that point pain.
But, yeah the Unreal Engines mapping system is so much more logical that the quake engines. And Radiant just can blow me.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Milk wrote:

But, yeah the Unreal Engines mapping system is so much more logical that the quake engines. And Radiant just can blow me.

Same could be said to Linux. :oops:
/runaway :lol:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

radiant is easy you stupid fools.
Milk

Post by Milk »

DaikatanaGenshu wrote:
Milk wrote:

Same could be said to Linux. :oops:
/runaway :lol:

:mad: Alright BEYOTCH :). You mean That Linux Owns!?
Milk

Post by Milk »

Bob: Radiant has its plusses, but the whole Unreal system is much easier and robust. So there :P