join {FBS} fighting banana slugs!

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Darth Bob
FoUster

join {FBS} fighting banana slugs!

Post by Darth Bob »

for all of those who dont care about being super de duper wooper, join FBS and maybe we could enter the ogl ladder too! weee! just say you wanna be in and you're in! maximum of 6 i think so that means 5 more! do it for the slug. please.
HanK

Post by HanK »

There's not a maximum number that I'm aware of for team members, but you each match will only be played with 6 from each team. It would probably be in your best interest to get as many mebers as possible, simply because it is unlikely that everyone will be able to show up at each match. Oh, and if you do get a team together, I'll look forward to owning you. :wink:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

*throws banana grenade at hank*wee! ok ok okookokkoko no limit but i thought you guys had a limit so wee!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

to join you gotta tell me your OGL username. register at www.worldogl.com then ill add you and then when we get enough, ill create the team.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Pfft, I'll join you in this attempt at a clan... Don't see why not... Btp is too good for me :(For now... Until I decide to unleash my cs skills upon you all....P.S. If anyone wished to be pwned beyond imagination in cs, you know where to find me.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

It must be a curse......everyone who "owns" at CS thinks they will "own" at CoD. :roll: Can I get a "No"?!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

bob....i would...but not if your going to be in a ladder...i dont like the idea of joiing a clan that doesnt intend on doing well in a ladder considering my past wit em
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

I own at CS.. and i own at CoD... i think thats a yes dai...
~Pwner of Cypher
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I own at CS.. and i own at CoD... i think thats a yes dai...Can I get a "pfft"?!
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

pfft.. owned
~Pwner of Cypher