The Mad Meditator

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

stry!! it's been so long and im really happy to see you, we havent talked in agesits good to see you again and we should talk more often
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Strychnos

Post by Strychnos »

stry!! it's been so long and im really happy to see you, we havent talked in agesits good to see you again and we should talk more oftenIndeed Step,I should have your MSN, but anyway this is mine: s.redaelli@gmail.comTalk to you soon.
When the Mad-Dog wakes up he knows that he must run faster then the Wolfy.When the Wolfy wakes up he knows that he will get crazy running after the Mad.Dog
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Hows it going!? Have we met before??
Strychnos

Post by Strychnos »

Dont think so Outlaw,or maybe I cant just remember :roll: Anyway, its a pleasure to meet you.
When the Mad-Dog wakes up he knows that he must run faster then the Wolfy.When the Wolfy wakes up he knows that he will get crazy running after the Mad.Dog
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Holy Testicle Tuesday, long time no see Strych ol' chum!Sorry to hear about OOJ disbanding man. Back when JK2 was all new and shiny, our two clans ruled the roost and there were many friendships formed between our members. I remember hanging out with you, Mod, Boost, Knez and co. mainly on the DBD servers... and getting kicked from there almost every day. Om... Ouch!Congrats on becoming a father, be sure to teach him the difference between the colours grey and pink - something you always struggled with! :wink:
Strychnos

Post by Strychnos »

Holy Testicle Tuesday, long time no see Strych ol' chum!Sorry to hear about OOJ disbanding man. Back when JK2 was all new and shiny, our two clans ruled the roost and there were many friendships formed between our members. I remember hanging out with you, Mod, Boost, Knez and co. mainly on the DBD servers... and getting kicked from there almost every day. Om... Ouch!Congrats on becoming a father, be sure to teach him the difference between the colours grey and pink - something you always struggled with! :wink:Hey mr Snapey!First of all I want to hug you, since I missed you really much.I think I never learned so much from someone like I did with you.I know you probably didnt realized it, but you were a sort of lighthouse for me.FoU is like a 2nd home for me, since at the beginning I was playing more with you all than with my clanmates (they were really inactive... untill I took the lead of the clan and rebuilt it). I still can remember the day when my sister called me excited cause she were joining FoU, which was just founded.About OOJ, Im trying to keep all of them active into our forum, cause I dont want to lose their friendships, which meant really much in the past years.About DBDs, well you know, we had great fun and mess with them, but Im still in contact with V-Tecc and some others. I loved to play on their server, the same way I loved drepanon's one. Spent so many hours on later nights :o About my son, Im really proud of this new "charge".Being father is the best thing happened into my life.And dont worry mate, I'll tell him how much pink can be the Bespin sky!ohm.... ouch!Your truly mad maditor,Stry.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

jaina is your sister?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

jaina is your sister?fail. weve had many a women. jaina and mus are the only ones really active anymore though
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

jaina is your sister?fail. weve had many a women. jaina and mus are the only ones really active anymore thoughwith many . what number do you mean
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Strychnos

Post by Strychnos »

My sister was Winona,dont think any of you ever met her, since she stopped playing after a while... you know... girls :roll: Im sure Snape will remember her. Aint you snapey?/Stry slaps Snape with a pinky sky