The Mad Meditator

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

My sister was Winona,dont think any of you ever met her, since she stopped playing after a while... you know... girls :roll: Im sure Snape will remember her. Aint you snapey?/Stry slaps Snape with a pinky skySnape always said; "When I grow up, I want to be a woman just like Winona."It has been a very long time since we've seen her, how's she been?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Wow even I remember Winona! How's she indeed? Damn that was a long time ago! I remember Winona always had her name in blue! :D
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

although it was way back before i joined... that name sounds rather familiar
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

although it was way back before i joined... that name sounds rather familiarLIAR!!!! I REMEMBER HER YOU DONT!!!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

THAT IS SO NOT ORIGINAL!!!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

THAT IS SO NOT ORIGINAL!!!that joke sounds rather familiar
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I can't believe you still use that banner, and I wont tell you what the symbols mean :D
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I can't believe you still use that banner, and I wont tell you what the symbols mean :Dlet me guess: im gay?the banner itself is pretty sweet tho. i like it
Strychnos

Post by Strychnos »

Wow even I remember Winona! How's she indeed? Damn that was a long time ago! I remember Winona always had her name in blue! :DShe's fine, right now she is in Brasil (San Salvador de Bahia) and she's looking for a new job there.She went the first time in Brasil to finish her studies and now she ended to love so much that country that she'd like to live there!Damn her, my lil sister has gone away T_T
When the Mad-Dog wakes up he knows that he must run faster then the Wolfy.When the Wolfy wakes up he knows that he will get crazy running after the Mad.Dog
Strychnos

Post by Strychnos »

Just for those who are interested,my sister came back from brazil and now she's planning to stay here for some year.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!My lil sis is back <3 <3 <3Stry
When the Mad-Dog wakes up he knows that he must run faster then the Wolfy.When the Wolfy wakes up he knows that he will get crazy running after the Mad.Dog