Ok Ok Ok, A change is in need for the TS server

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
DesuMacchi

Ok Ok Ok, A change is in need for the TS server

Post by DesuMacchi »

When the server restes in the morning the new password for the TS server is shiznitI dont want any other people having this that arent in BTP!!(Snape excluded as always) Hi Snape!!This will end the blabbing on and on and on when we are trying to practice. So my advice for Bob, Kam and any other person that would normally use my TS server is tell them to use Tibs.No Password giving on this at all!*sigh*
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

wuda bout tib
hota

Post by hota »

Thats a good point.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

You sure you set it as shiznit? I get an error that says I have a bad password.
hota

Post by hota »

me 2
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

me 7 :oops:
Ender

Post by Ender »

in the morning fool in the morning
HanK

Post by HanK »

It was posted at like midnight or 2 or something the night before, and fousta wasn't working either so I figured he had changed it. But it works now so all is gravy. :D