you'd think id give up, do ya?! (new ladder team woot?)

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

meh me too. Im guessing this is for everyone else thats not in btp so lets see evan snapey dai kam idkErrr, I didn't buy the game, guy.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

kam if you can join the ogl thing ill let you in because you're the one who killed fbs anyway.
jacen

Post by jacen »

uhh yeah bob i cant join because ogl u need to have a bought version of the game and i have downloaded version so find another ladder thing or i cant join :(
If you're fresh, you're clean.
hota

Post by hota »

Just buy the game.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

i was gonna buy it today and so i look in my piggy bank and im like what the! 20 dollars! so ill just have to wait, and i need about 130 more to get halo2 and ninja gaiden next month boo ya
HanK

Post by HanK »

uhh yeah bob i cant join because ogl u need to have a bought version of the game and i have downloaded version so find another ladder thing or i cant join :(There is no ladder that allows downloaded versions of the game.
DaikatanaGenshu

uhh yeah bob i cant join because ogl u need to have a bought version of the game and i have downloaded version so find another ladder thing or i cant join :(There is no ladder that allows downloaded versions of the game.We could make one. :lol:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

come on dai and jacen, 50 bucks for endless hours of fun? i think thats a deal.
jacen

Post by jacen »

well i did just get an 80 dollar paycheck for 1 week of work... ah hell. the soonest i can go to eb games is when i work on wednesday so count me in!
If you're fresh, you're clean.
DaikatanaGenshu

The next 50 bucks I get will go towards CoD, I promise Bob.