New Server Traffic

Suggestions and comments for Desu's |House of Pain| server
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

cool mus!
Milk

Post by Milk »

:rofl:
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

:rofl:Whats up Linux Man??You gonna come play with your homies sometime this month or what?Check out the new server and shit bro.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Y'know the strangest thing happened to me today on the pavlov map... I was hunting down the enemy when I stumbled into a room. In this room, suspended in mid air was a german hand grenade just... well... floating there! I checked it out carefully for a min or so to see if it was a glitch and was about to take a pic of it when the damn thing exploded and killed me.Weird thing was it said I was killed by some dude who wasn't even on the server at the time. Twilight zone anyone?! :shock:
Milk

Post by Milk »

Yeah, I am. Just been exceptionally lazy lately. Got a few new games that I have to burnout on, I'm almost done.And I've beenpracticing BF1942 for LanWar this weekend. It's ok kids, you all will have your precious Milk back come next week.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

gun dropping is cool because you can do it to others. bleeding is annoying, but its hilarious too. realism mod owns.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

cool mus!Oh well, so much for my opinions. Scumbag. :smack: