New Server Traffic

Suggestions and comments for Desu's |House of Pain| server
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

cool mus!
Milk

Post by Milk »

:rofl:
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Milk wrote::rofl:

Whats up Linux Man??
You gonna come play with your homies sometime this month or what?
Check out the new server and shit bro.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Y'know the strangest thing happened to me today on the pavlov map... I was hunting down the enemy when I stumbled into a room. In this room, suspended in mid air was a german hand grenade just... well... floating there! I checked it out carefully for a min or so to see if it was a glitch and was about to take a pic of it when the damn thing exploded and killed me.
Weird thing was it said I was killed by some dude who wasn't even on the server at the time. Twilight zone anyone?! :shock:
Milk

Post by Milk »

Yeah, I am. Just been exceptionally lazy lately. Got a few new games that I have to burnout on, I'm almost done.
And I've beenpracticing BF1942 for LanWar this weekend. It's ok kids, you all will have your precious Milk back come next week.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

gun dropping is cool because you can do it to others. bleeding is annoying, but its hilarious too. realism mod owns.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:cool mus!

Oh well, so much for my opinions. Scumbag. :smack: