New Server Traffic

Suggestions and comments for Desu's |House of Pain| server
Ardent

New Server Traffic

Post by Ardent »

Des got us to the top of the COD server listings so today we have had major traffic. This is a good thing but for the moment there are only 2 private pass spots. So this being said im going to email a few of you with the rcon so you can kick people to get in if you need to. Remeber not to kick anyone without good reason for doing so. We want people to enjoy our server and continue to play there.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i will protect the server and uphold the truths that is Ardentsu :D
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

anyone mind filling me in on this new mod. wtf is with dropping weapons when shot? :?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

ReDWasK wrote:anyone mind filling me in on this new mod. wtf is with dropping weapons when shot? :?

its called another step closer to the ultimate realism mod!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:
ReDWasK wrote:anyone mind filling me in on this new mod. wtf is with dropping weapons when shot? :?

its called another step closer to the ultimate realism mod!

Anbd we call it shite.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

thats good Mus.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I've grown to like the gun dropping, though why they don't wear shoulder straps is beyond me.
Milk

Post by Milk »

:lol: Werd. And I haven't been on to see yet but let's hope the DTS people don't find us.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Christian

Post by Christian »

yeah, i haven't been on in about a week. sry guys, fighting a cold and getting addicted to FFXI is taking a toll. i should be on tomorrow night but probably not on Ventrilo/Teamspeak unless i get my voice back (lost my voice today, sucks :/).
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

DrunkeNSluT wrote:thats good Mus.

I'd rather not be a blunt as that. You know me, always a reason.
I do find it rather frustrating when I lose my weapon, I always end up believeing I've gone into spectator mode, and then get shot. It gets quite annoying, and I don't want to have to put a sticky on my monitor saying; "IT'S NOT SPECTATOR, YOU DROPPED YOUR WEAPON!"
Is there anyway to you could have an automatic weapon swap? So instead of going through the long period of dropping your weapon and then having to swap yourself, it's a shorter period but still a wait? I don't know.
I like a certain amount of realism in a game, but for enjoyments sake, there should be a point to draw the line.