RIDICULOUS

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

LoL I don't think Midget used a hack.
I love the guy and everything but when it comes to computers I don't think he could do it even if he wanted to! He still to this day can't get maps or skins working on jk2 unless he has auto download on! :lol:
Bless him! :P
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

damn straight!
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

C'mon guys!
This is like the 5829054205425th time someone's been accused of hacking!
I mean its MIDGET for chrissakes!
hota

Post by hota »

Thats our point dai.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Were not doing this to be assholes or anything, trust me, but when you come on the server that RD payed 80 bucks for and blatently cheat then its kind of offensive.. heres the point, dont use hacks, just play the damn game. without a wallhack.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Cypher wrote:Were not doing this to be assholes or anything, trust me, but when you come on the server that RD payed 80 bucks for and blatently cheat then its kind of offensive.. heres the point, dont use hacks, just play the damn game. without a wallhack.

Word Cyph!
Heres the deal. When you are spectating someone after you have been killed and they walk around behind walls, following people that they can't see, thenrunning upstairs and dropping a nade in the doorway when you have no idea that someone was outside the door, that is a bit ore than luck. We saw Midge shoot at a wall 3 times in a row, (the wall was 2 inches away from him) and then finally realise he was shooting a wall and moved to clear the wall. How can you shoot a wall 3 times in a row thats right in front of you you may ask, like we asked ourselves?? Easily, He can't see the WALL!!! What you all need to do is load up the OpenGL hack, take a look at it, run around a map and kill the people with all its functions on to get a better idea of what to look for.
As far as someone not knowing how to use it and being to "stupid". That wouldve been possible, but thanks to someone posting the website for all the hacks of CoD and JK2, and us not getting to it until it already had 34 views, it had a step by step on how to do it with ease. Enna couldve figured it out, and you know that bad!
I like Midge and like Hota said we arent trying to be assholes, just asking for a little proof.
Open the console, type /path
then type /screenshotJPEG
then post it in here. That way if you get a "bright" individual who thinks, "No problem, I will just turn it all off then do that". Go right ahead. When you do /path it shows where you launched the game from and what exe you used, and shows the time and date in the console, so when you are asked for a screenie of /path, you know what time you asked for it.
Thats the GIST!
Now back to the :rude1:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Musashi wrote:
Ardent wrote:Midget, When you lign up your sites in someone when they are behind a wall, follow them threw the wall and shoot them when they are in an opening, what are we supposed to think. I have 3 demos of kill kams that are so obvious its really sad. You want to see the demos let me know. If any one else would like to see also jsut let me know.

does that mean 7up will be banned or something?

:lol:
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Musashi wrote:
Ardent wrote:Midget, When you lign up your sites in someone when they are behind a wall, follow them threw the wall and shoot them when they are in an opening, what are we supposed to think. I have 3 demos of kill kams that are so obvious its really sad. You want to see the demos let me know. If any one else would like to see also jsut let me know.

does that mean 7up will be banned or something?

No, 7up can cheat becuase he has a cool CoD banner.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

hahaha!
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

The good news for midget here is i wouldnt think about banning a FoU(at least on a first offense). As Des stated 34 people looked at the cheat link. There are at least 4 people ui can name of the top of my head that went from 3k 8d a round to 10k and 3d a round over night. TO THESE PEOPLE YOUVE BEEN WARNED. If i see you cheating on my server you will be kicked. If you come back again with the cheats on you will be banned. This is going to stand for anyone. I have 4 demos of midget cheating. Midget knows damn well that he was cheating. Do you realy expect him to ocme right out and admit it? The one way he could have proved us wrong he didnt do so you tell me what that means. Seems awful convenient for him that all he had to do was open his cinsole and type /path and take a screenie. Somehow he managed to fuck that up so again you tell me. Sure would make a person look guilty.