Why?!

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
DaikatanaGenshu

Why?!

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

OK, check this.
I decided one day, since I was bored, to download one of these hacks to see what everyone was splooging over. (I have never used them on the BTP server and never will, so please don't accuse me of using them on the server, you guys know I'm better than that.) And I had to ask myself......why do people use em? They didn't help me in the least, even tho I knew where every fucking person on the map was, there was always someone I missed that popped out of a corner and capped my ass, just as if I wasn't hacking.
So, I must ask again........why? :?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I know it Dai. I dont understand it either. What fun doest it gove to the person hacking? It totally takes the fun out of the game to say the least.
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

LoL Dai just like anything else you would have to get used to them. It is easy to get a score like 245 and 3 in bel, i know this cause ive done it.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Ardent wrote:LoL Dai just like anything else you would have to get used to them. It is easy to get a score like 245 and 3 in bel, i know this cause ive done it.

So basically it would be like having to learn the ropes of the game all over then? Shit, even if I wanted to hack, I could never go through that......so you guys got nothing to worry about. :lol:
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

i think, dai, that your just making everybody *think* that you werent hacking, then....YOU START HACKING HAXXOR DIE DIE DIE.....
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

I bet your going to have a hard time deleting that program after seeing where everyone is in the game. :twisted:
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
hota

Post by hota »

I bet your wrong.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i played one round on some random server, as unknown soldier, using the hacks, and um well since there werent many people it was kinda easy but one of the hacks was just totally useless, it turned everything into wireframe mode and i lagged more than darth bowser would on jk2. the wall hack didnt help me because it made the walls go bye bye and i kept running into stuff so i just used the cube hack.of course i removed the hacks after that round and stuffed em in my recycle bin. (but if you recycle it, wont it come back later to haunt you in another form?)
Christian

Post by Christian »

just like the game, you have to practice with the cheat on.
btw Bob, great banner :rofl: