H4xx0rz wi11 b3 b3nn3d!!! RaR!

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

H4xx0rz wi11 b3 b3nn3d!!! RaR!

Post by Snape »

This is just to reiterate an obvious point...If the admins of either CoD server suspects you of hacking and you cannot prove otherwise (be it with recorded footage or path screenshots) then you will be kicked from the server; further suspicion of use will result in a ban. Don't matter if you're FoU, BTP or a close friend of the clan - you be gone buster!It's sad to think that it means so much to some people to win that they would resort to such a lame method, but after playing on our servers for many games and with the killcam making it blatantly obvious who is cheating and who is just plain skilled it would appear this is the case for some people.If you are kicked or banned for such an offense, don't take it to heart - the owners of the servers are paying to provide people a place to play (thats a lot of p's...) and if they believe you may be taking advantage of that kindness they have every right to do as they see fit.Do we have an accord? :twisted:
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

er uh..snape the correct usage of 1337 for banned is |34|\||\|D :sun:
eeky

Post by eeky »

holy....how do i cheat?? tell meh!! du eet....also whats the ip of the new server and can i go on the new server with my gay ass d/led copy? lol :shock:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Christian

Post by Christian »

you tell em Snapey. what Snape forgot to tell all of you was the first time you'll be kicked. the third time yo'll be banned. the second time you will be hunted down and molested by his army of sheep :rofl:
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

you tell em Snapey. what Snape forgot to tell all of you was the first time you'll be kicked. the third time yo'll be banned. the second time you will be hunted down and molested by his army of sheep :rofl:*sees a stamped of sheep followed by a hoard of brits being chased by dutch old ladies in clogs*
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

BaneJedi GuardianJoined: Oct 07, 2003Posts: 420Location: main offenderPosts: 420Thats classic.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

1st: eeky, ard's server isn't for downloaded copies, you'd have to splurge and buy it :? 2nd: sounds good to me, just so long as taco isn't an admin...crazy rcon nazi :shock:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

1st: eeky, ard's server isn't for downloaded copies, you'd have to splurge and buy it :? 2nd: sounds good to me, just so long as taco isn't an admin...crazy rcon nazi :shock:And...3rd. I'M SO GAY! SOOOOOOO GAAAAYYYY!!!! I agree Red.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

well, i'm glad we agree on som~heeeeeey, i didn't say that! :evil: 8)