Cypher
Cheesy <--me 8)
and two subs...who are...?
Hank, Milk, and Ender said they can all sub, so decide amongst yourselves
Des, which server we playing on though?
and, should we set ours to brecourt and practice to and fro? i'm game for that
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

You guys should get together and figure out strategy for that map. Not just get on play jump around and try to get kills. I am talking on offense, figure out what each of your assignments are and have a back up plan if it is not working, and do the same for defense. Then practice that strategy over and over and over. Oh and get detailed. In terms of figuring out everyones spacing in regards to their assignments if you can. You know to avoid nades killing the whole team lol. Shit like that.
Tell me if I am wrong, but the last time we didn't have a strong game plan...hence part of the reason for our loss :(
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

definately
i've got a few ideas, i'll just explain on vent in the map one of these days
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i will get with RD about the server. I mean Im not too sure he will be wanting the server on Brecourt all day with no realism. I'll see about putting it on there like Saturday or Sunday in the day time. It wouldn't really attract people if it was just on Brecourt. So 80 bucks a month for RD would go down the drain.
I will however put my server back up tonight with brecourt only, I know it isnt the best but thats what we practiced on.
Its alot easier for me to change settings on my own server than going through the ftp and messing around with the configs the rental place has put on the rental server.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

and toof is right, we planned on just runnign and gunning and owning anx, but they had a gameplan that worked FAULTLESSLY! You guys really need a gameplan on what objective to bum rush, or lay back and wait or something.
Tactics and strategy is where the wins are at.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Aye captains. I suggest getting a gameplan together on Des's server if we can get some people in there without the lag tearing everything up, simply because there should hopefully be less noobs to get in the way of things.
Milk

Post by Milk »

So Hank, Ender you guys gonna do it then?
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HanK

Post by HanK »

Ummmm, if you don't want to then I'll step in, but I don't mind letting you and Ender give it a go, I might not be able to play a whole lot this week so I could be a bit rusty by game time.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Whatever works for you, I dont want to tak any OG spots
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Hank is only OG status because his mom and I get along so well.
:rude1: (Desu says : Yeah you like it BITCH!, now let me get on top!)
:x :shock: :x