Parental Units

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
Milk

Parental Units

Post by Milk »

... Suck!So yeah, my parents are Naziing this place up with their school sermons so the comp time is being cut down. Have no fear I expect I shall still be in the match but I won't be able to practice at the same times as you all. I will still be on the forums however. So give this thing a week or two to blow over and I'll be back in full force.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Ender

Post by Ender »

fuck report cards eh!
Christian

Post by Christian »

to take a line from Mush:KICK THEM IN THE BALLS!!!!!:rofl:
HanK

Re: Parental Units

Post by HanK »

... Suck!So yeah, my parents are Naziing this place up with their school sermons so the comp time is being cut down. Have no fear I expect I shall still be in the match but I won't be able to practice at the same times as you all. I will still be on the forums however. So give this thing a week or two to blow over and I'll be back in full force.I just went through this with my parents, that was the main reason it was a bit hard for me to make the last match. For me it only takes about three days to blow over. Just be patient. :wink:
Milk

Post by Milk »

Trust me Hank, I am not new to this situation. :D
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HanK

Post by HanK »

It happens to the best of us. 8)
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »