For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
hota

Post by hota »

7 told me he doesnt like the new patch much, i see him on jk2 often.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

!!! That bastard isn't playing CoD because of the patch? Ah hell man... Chris: Did I miss something? Is your computer working now? I want to keeeel you !
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

I have to play with my old pc for a week cause i moveds my othere pc in my room and have to route the shit and get a new mic and im dling thepatch now on this Pc and ya i died and fuck this keyboard
HanK

Post by HanK »

Are you still on for the match on Wednesday?
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

Yeah just have to use my old pc
Christian

Post by Christian »

!!! That bastard isn't playing CoD because of the patch? Ah hell man... Chris: Did I miss something? Is your computer working now? I want to keeeel you !i'll kill you first biatch!!! :Pand no, i'm still using my friend's comp.....hopefully, i can get mine back to normal by thursday (i said that somewhere else around here, lol). i'll be back soon, i need to kill things like Des and ReD :D
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Beech! I keel you same time you keel me !Someone get this fugga a XP install disk pronto !
Christian

Post by Christian »

ok, my return might be delayed :evil: well, i got the xp disc today and reinstalled it only to find out i need a new hard drive and sound card. and since my dad bought it from best buy and got an on-site product replacement plan, i have to wait until next week for them to come out and replace both. normally, i'd say fuck it and buy both parts myself and install them but i don't have the cash to throw around. in the meantime, i'll hook up my old pc and play on that until the real computer gets fixed. so i still may be back on thursday as planned. i just hope that old piece of crap can run CoD :roll:
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Why in god's name do you need a new harddrive? And shit man you don't even need a sound card to play, you cockle.
Christian

Post by Christian »

i need a new hard drive because my computer doesn't even recognize i have a hard drive now. stupid piece of junk :/i'm doin my best Gil, i'm pretty pissed off that i can't play on my good comp right now. i'm about to attempt to instal on my old comp and see how i fare.