I won-ed!

You can talk about anything in here
FailedMunchkin

I won-ed!

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Okay. I spin fire (poi) if I haven't told you guys? To hard to explain....Anyways I enter this monthly drawing at www.homeofpoi.com which thousands of people enter. I fucking won for January 2004. I get 100 dollars in free stuff!%#I'll post what I decided to buy later.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

:D
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ah Ok.... :roll:
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.... :?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Congrats Muncheh!I've never won anything in my life. Every week I pray to a God I don't believe in to help me win the lottery so I can buy as much useless crap as possible. One of these days I'm even gonna buy a farkin' ticket. Poi sounds interesting though, I had a quick look at that site but there was a pic of a clown that scared me away. What's the beef?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Congrats Muncheh!I've never won anything in my life. Every week I pray to a God I don't believe in to help me win the lottery so I can buy as much useless crap as possible. One of these days I'm even gonna buy a farkin' ticket. Poi sounds interesting though, I had a quick look at that site but there was a pic of a clown that scared me away. What's the beef?I know how you feel.. :shock: <Scary clown powa> :roll:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

niiicccceee... and btw, i won a free lapdance from two guys once, but thats another story... :roll:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Okay, kinda hard to explain. Poi are chains with wicks on the end. I have one for each hand. I dip the wicks in fuel than light them on fire and spin them. Here is an example of poi:Mine is much sexier of course. I have a pair that is home made. I have nice ball chains so normal chains won't get caught on my skin while I'm spinning.Here is an example of someone spinning fire:and(except i look sexier)I've been spinning for about a year now. My dad is going to take his laptop outside with my webcam on it than we're going to film me spinning fire sometime. I can post the vid when I do it if you guys are okay for hosting the bugger?Anyways, I'll post what I decided to get later.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

yes! i knew this one ass hot chick with dreads (*splat*) that use to do that. she was gonna make dreads for me too (i tried to make her do them naked) but she moved back to england :cry:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

yes! i knew this one ass hot chick with dreads (*splat*) that use to do that. she was gonna make dreads for me too (i tried to make her do them naked) but she moved back to england :cry:That was probably Snape.