Check out this new realism and what it adds to CoD

Suggestions and comments for Desu's |House of Pain| server
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

HanK wrote:Are there limits on the number of players you can have in each class (I should probably read that summary thing shouldn't I)?

yeah you should, and no there isnt any limits to what you can be.
just go play it.
Ive been having to go to other servers for the last week, because ours have been empty ALL the time. It has been busy ever since I did this change. = Good Stuff!
Milk

Post by Milk »

Nah it's been busy but it's probably just been past your bed time. :twisted:
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Milk wrote:Nah it's been busy but it's probably just been past your bed time. :twisted:
shit I go to bed when you bitches are getting up to go to school!
Fuckin pansies, can't stay up past 11 on the weekdays?
So that leaves RD and I.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Touche. Well I can stay up late its just that I have to make like 0 db of sound because my parents sleep in the next room. : :cry:
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Milk wrote:Touche. Well I can stay up late its just that I have to make like 0 db of sound because my parents sleep in the next room. : :cry:
headphones and get owned tonight!
:rude1: <--- Hanks Mom and I - that is how he gets to stay up late, I give her a little and she lets him get away with murder.
I can :rude1: your Mom next I guess, or maybe I will let RD have some this time.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Whatever floats your boat mang. I'll see what I can do about being on but I already use headphones.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Rar! This mod rocks... I got to play it for 3 seconds! Then the server went BOOM ! Oi desu when do you play ya cocker?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

HAHAHHAHAH
gilly, your avatar is fuckin tripping me out
i'll see it disappear outta the corner of my eye and then re-appear.
WTF/!?
lol
gfgf
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Best avatar I've seen in a long time!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Same here ReD. I tried to do show picture.... :x