Yes as ReD said we have been challenged.

For discussions relating to the CoD ladder team and matches
DesuMacchi

Yes as ReD said we have been challenged.

Post by DesuMacchi »

Ok so heres the gist.Pick a dateWe can choose from Sunday the 8th through Sat the 14th.Time wise 6pm eastern through 11pm eastern.We have to pick 3 maps and they choose one.So I am thinking either this Saturday or Next Sunday at 11pm.Maps I could care less.Brecourt, Carentan, Dawnville.Lets here it, and try to keep this thread "organized" so I can tally up whatyou think and let them know, tonight before I go to bed.Thanks Fellas!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

sounds pretty open, so i'll sit it out for somone else to playof course, if you need me, i'll there to own again :twisted:
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

I say dawnville but i need to know exact date we are gonna play.
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Sunday after 8:30 central time would be best for me. As for the map the 3 Des stated would be fine.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i should be available sunday after 6 i'm available if needed (among other days)those maps would be good, although i think dawnville would be the hardest
hota

Post by hota »

Ill play.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Seems like I've been in most or all so far, I'll play if needed.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

oklet me try this again in English, maybe I wasnt speaking english in my previous postWhen you reply to this thread pick a damn daypick a damn timepick 3 damn mapscome on bitches, time is wasting.I wanna know time date and maps.If no chioces have been made by 10pm eastern tonight I will just pick the first things that come to mind.TY RD for your input.Dawnville is a bad map[size=24:703847dcc0]Brecourt, Carentan, Railyard :)Sunday 14th 11:00 PM Eastern[/size:703847dcc0]That is what I wanna see :)As far as who is playing, we will see after we picka time and date and shit.Who knows who is playing without even picking these 2 things first?Say your peice here and now or forever be burning in the pits of HELL!
hota

Post by hota »

Witch one did we just play, that 1 is good, and ne thing but tuesday and thurdays before 7 i cant do.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Carentan is what you just did and yeah that is a pretty nice map, but we dont pick the map, we give them 3 to pick from.and time wise we give them 2 dates and times to pick from they have the last say.