The skins I can download here, are that the up to date skins? :starwars:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yep!
big

Post by big »

I've a other question about the Kam's skin. How he get that white color? LOL that question seems stupid but for me is it no that easy to find the button which I shall use in Photoshop CS. When I paint it white it looks like mhm a kind of "overpaint" ;this don't look like clothes colors. Mhm hard do describe lol (:( sry for my bad english)
big

Post by big »

?? :?:
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

yeah a lot of the fou skins i dled arent on there like bobs and musashis...i cant remember anyone elses, i think tacos and...er thats all i remember but the ones that work are anus, snapes, and the ninja
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

oh and...can someone pwease make me a skin :( pwease? a..a..samurai skin?...or a...i dunno something crazy....with a rodian...
big

Post by big »

If Supa is on maybe he can tell me which programm he used to create ZKams skin :)
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

CrazyTom wrote:oh and...can someone pwease make me a skin :( pwease? a..a..samurai skin?...or a...i dunno something crazy....with a rodian...

I'm not that great, but I might be able to make you something, it wouldn't be a masterpiece, but it would be customized.