will i ever play cod again?

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

put your cod cd in your tray, right click it hit explorelook on the cd fins the pak0.pj3 file and copy it to overwrite the one where you installed it.Launch the cod updater patch and direct it to the path of your Main folder.NOOB!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

or launch the game and do the auto update.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ok i did exactly what des said and now it says pak0 cant be opened....yup im in deep shit eh?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

dont you have like more than 1 drive?Uninstall the thing, delete all that has to do with COD.Install it to another drive (DIFFERENT LETTER DRIVE) not Cre download the patch from cod files, its the number 1 file on the page.then do it from there.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i dont have another drive. have you not seen my computer?! its a laptop... i posted a pic of it a long time ago... i guess i really am screwed forever now.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

i dont have another drive. have you not seen my computer?! its a laptop... i posted a pic of it a long time ago... i guess i really am screwed forever now.Oh well, that means SWG 24/7 now! :cheers:
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

That game sucks :P
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

That's why hota, Milk, and Des all got it recently. :roll: PLUS everybody coming back.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i got it to try it out, 60 days.its a decent game if you have the time for it and enjoy that type of game play.But it will never take me by storm and have me playing it constantly.FPS is where I can be found, but SWG in a nice change of pace.Now back to Ninja Gaiden demo and Tenchu demo, BUH BYE!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

i got it to try it out, 60 days.its a decent game if you have the time for it and enjoy that type of game play.But it will never take me by storm and have me playing it constantly.FPS is where I can be found, but SWG in a nice change of pace.Now back to Ninja Gaiden demo and Tenchu demo, BUH BYE!Don't forget to write.