will i ever play cod again?

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Darth Bob
FoUster

will i ever play cod again?

Post by Darth Bob »

i got the same message after i reinstalled the entire game, it still said Pak 0 was not a valid file of the previous version and could not me upgraded. i spent an hour and a half reinstalling :( :( :(
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

to make matters worse i got an auto forfeit and i never even declined a challenge...man
HanK

Post by HanK »

I think the problem is that someone challenged you and you took too long to respond. And are you sure you're putting the patch in the Main Folder and not trying to drop it straight into a pak file...
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i downloaded the patch exe and its on my desktop.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i think it's because of the downloaded version you haduninstall everything againbut go through program files and make sure everything is erased...maybe :?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

the thing is i never downloaded the game
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

hmm... can we send him our pak0 file? hmm... ours are probably already patched though... aieee, reinstall again!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i uninstalled my reinstall....i deleted every trace of the game except for screenshots and then i reinstalled it again..and i still get the same message about pak0 is not a valid version of the previous game and cannot be upgraded....it looks like i might as well retire from cod now :(
HanK

Post by HanK »

You're obviously doing something wrong, since it has worked for everyone else. Post screenies of everything you try to do and perhaps we can find the problem.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ok first thing: i reinstall the game to c/program files/call of duty. then i try the patch on the default path, doesnt work, i find the call of duty folder, try it, doesnt work. btw this is the patch .exe which is located on my desktop. here is what i get each time