TLoD team match saturday

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
HanK

Post by HanK »

:roll: As Des has said, why did you sign up for a ladder team if you weren't willing to put in a little bit of work? I apologize for thinking that you're trying to dump a load of stuff on Bob that you could and should do yourself. I guess that makes me a jerk.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

:roll: As Des has said, why did you sign up for a ladder team if you weren't willing to put in a little bit of work? I apologize for thinking that you're trying to dump a load of stuff on Bob that you could and should do yourself. I guess that makes me a jerk.When I have to start "working" to play games I like, doesn't that defeat the purpose? I had no idea we were doing actual ladder matches, I though that Boobay's clan was just something to match up to BTP for all us non-constants to the CoD servers to be in.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Although my schedule hasn't allowed me to be in a match yet, I think it's fun. It's cool to match your skills both individually and as a team against a worthy team. Anywho, I say don't sweet it fellas, when is this TLoD BTP match :P?
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

:roll: As Des has said, why did you sign up for a ladder team if you weren't willing to put in a little bit of work? I apologize for thinking that you're trying to dump a load of stuff on Bob that you could and should do yourself. I guess that makes me a jerk.Acting as a jerk and being one is quite different, Please excuse yourself of this topic. You have nothing to gain here.
Hey! I have a signature!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Gheed - hush!You havent learned much have you?Comments like that only fuel a fire my friend. Just leave it be.
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

It wasent meant to be hostile.
Hey! I have a signature!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

once again people seem to find TLoD as a joke. the name, the leader, the cause, all seem to be funny. well id hate to say it but im not laughing. we might as well just forfeit because we're the most ill-comunnicationable team there is. i understand if you have something to deal with in real life, or computer troubles like im having, but something like playing SWG or jk2 is a bad answer. i put a lot of work in challenging, setting it up, sending PMs and other forms of messaging. and it seems we'll probably only have 4 people show up. the reason i made TLoD was because i felt incredibly left out of BTP and i knew other people probably felt the same. my previous clan vs clan tournament record is nothing to be proud of (none) and i wanted to change that. i felt this was my opprotunity, but i cant even seem to run my team. of course being able to play would help, its just i could use a bit of help every here and then. i dont ask for much, well.. right now i could use a lot but say i hadnt been so fucked up with the patch, then id be trying even harder. i still dont know what im supposed to do with a server IP because i havent gotten any message of the sort. all in all, i just want to put the point across, again, that this is in fact a real competitive team and not a joke, even if it seems like one.
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

Yeah, send contact to the admin of our ladder that we did not receive a server IP.
Hey! I have a signature!
HanK

Post by HanK »

Make sure you check the match comments area (an icon to the right of either of your clan names in the ladder clan list will take you there).
jacen

Post by jacen »

bob i really would go if i was home
If you're fresh, you're clean.