enough is enough, a TLoD motiviatonal post

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Just tell me what to do bob. I play everyday for about 2-3 hours. I've been playing on a server w/ 30 ppl so im getting really good. Thats about it lol.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

www.worldogl.com sign up, and tell me your user name. then you relog in after i give you the invite, then you accept it and wait 7 days for elligibilitiititiy
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

user name is: jk2Calvin
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I own at SWG and JK2. Mostly tib. And taco. But, I put alot of hard work into owning a WWI Veteran and a lil gayboy!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

shad = random
calvin = i sent the invite
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

alright ladies i think we should all cowboy the fuck up, as a friend from a previous fps game told me before our clan went down the toilet. You either come to these matches or not, your either in the clan or not. These were the same problems that lead to the downfall of my other clan. Only a few were actually committed, sure we all said we would be there but it rarely happened. And dont say you can come unless you are positive your time is open for the match. If you can't make the match a couple times, thats fine, but this team will only work if we make a serious effort to practice and come to these matches.
now i am ready to be a soldier, in the TLoD army, and im ready to kill some fuggin nazis. I voted yes
Tenchi_My

Post by Tenchi_My »

Darth Bob wrote:kam thats one of the reasons i didnt mention any names. well now that you say so here we go

bob-dead computer...well for cod at least
jace-out of town, excused
tom-out of town, excused
kam-YOU WERE EXCUSED for giving a reason foo
dai-NO SPECIFIC REASON, NOT EXCUZED! the non-serious about TLoD post didnt help either
taco-never replied, meaning i assume hes going
midget-was going to show up
hobar-was going to show up
re-tardish-was going to show up
tenchi-was going to show up
gheed-was going to show up
as you see we only had 5 people, 4 with excuses, and 2 with none

Tenchi = no DSL = Can't play COD
but i did get my CPU working on Hob's LAN so if we get another challeng i will be able to play. Me and Hobs were going to play but never got the IP or anything.
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

Instead of addressing excuses, I suggest we get to the root of the problem and organize ourselves some. Lets take this to www.worldogl.com and not spam this server lol. There we can solve problems and choose our leaders that we as a team can assume to do the job well.
Hey! I have a signature!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

If it'll help you guys at all I can make a forum just for TLoD members with Bobcat as group moderator. BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.
Milk

Post by Milk »

And the most contributing poster to the latter!
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl: