You must, play more CoD... Beeches.

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

HobarNintendo wrote:<-----My avatar :wink:

What about mine?
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

YAY!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Darth Bob wrote:first of all you bastards can at least play cod. second of all SWG is much better than it ever was, and the main reason you guys all hate it is because you cant pay the not-so-very-expensive fee. if my knowledge is correct, ff 11 didnt have pvp for a while, but swg has always had it. what does that have to do with cod? nothing but i still hate ff 11.

Uhh, if i'm correct, I remember you saying that you even forgot that your PARENTS were paying for it. See, I have to buy stuff with my OWN money. Plus, $15 a month is too expensive. I could get a good cable internet connection with that money in some areas. Oh and by the way...
FFXI OWNS SWG!!!
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Evan just sucked at swg :wink:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

evan has no uber swindling skills. how will you succeed in 80 pct of life?! hobar is 100 pct correct too. evan just didnt like the fact that he couldnt summon his fuzzy gerbil or something.
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

Don't worry gilgimesh I went around WEEKS AND WEEKS trying to become a BH, and when I was learning to become novice of it, after a DAY of killing nothing but tabbage and pwnin those lil bastards! I was like...3/100 of the way...not WORTH THE TIME.
I like their variety of skills
chest shot: damage to health pool
Chest shot 2: Damage to health pool!
Chest Shot 3: Damage...damn...
Mind Shot: Aha! Damage to mind pool...wait...its still lame and this game still SUCKS.
Hey! I have a signature!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

If you took weeks to become 3% of the way to BH you must have REALLY sucked.. :shock:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Darth Bob wrote:first of all you bastards can at least play cod. second of all SWG is much better than it ever was, and the main reason you guys all hate it is because you cant pay the not-so-very-expensive fee. if my knowledge is correct, ff 11 didnt have pvp for a while, but swg has always had it. what does that have to do with cod? nothing but i still hate ff 11.

A PvP patch was in development right before I left the game, so owned boob.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Darth Bob wrote:evan has no uber swindling skills. how will you succeed in 80 pct of life?! hobar is 100 pct correct too. evan just didnt like the fact that he couldnt summon his fuzzy gerbil or something.

Nah, it's just that my brain requries a bit more stimulation than an overrated point and click MMORPG.
jacen

Post by jacen »

not that hard for me i have to pay by myself but then again i dont have taxes to pay and or rent and all that other shit...
If you're fresh, you're clean.