You must, play more CoD... Beeches.

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Evangelion wrote:
Darth Bob wrote:evan has no uber swindling skills. how will you succeed in 80 pct of life?! hobar is 100 pct correct too. evan just didnt like the fact that he couldnt summon his fuzzy gerbil or something.

Nah, it's just that my brain requries a bit more stimulation than an overrated point and click MMORPG.

sounds like ffxi to me. swg is much better than when you (gheed and evan) played it. and gheed just because one proffession isnt varied doesnt mean the others arent. trust me ive tried just about everything except squad leader
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Darth Bob wrote:
Evangelion wrote:
Darth Bob wrote:evan has no uber swindling skills. how will you succeed in 80 pct of life?! hobar is 100 pct correct too. evan just didnt like the fact that he couldnt summon his fuzzy gerbil or something.

Nah, it's just that my brain requries a bit more stimulation than an overrated point and click MMORPG.

sounds like ffxi to me. swg is much better than when you (gheed and evan) played it. and gheed just because one proffession isnt varied doesnt mean the others arent. trust me ive tried just about everything except squad leader

And Jedi. :roll:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

not funny
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Ya know I log onto ventrillo and say... " Shit! Their are a lot of people on tonight! Sweeeeeeet!" and then I say "Phack ! They are all on SWG!".
How long will it take before you learn your just wasting your time aieeee!
Sigh, I hope at least your having fun at the moment.... COCKLES.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

....this is truly sad.....
~Pwner of Cypher
DaikatanaGenshu

Darth Bob wrote:not funny

/disagree
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

get the game gilg..............................do eet......DO EET!!!!!!!!!
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Never Bob NEVER! Those games suck the life right out of me, and all for nothing. Soon you have nothing to do, not even level up AIEEEEE!!!
Sides I got sick of it in the beta.
I'll be trying some of the new MMORPG's that are coming out soon like True Fantasy Online, and just for the hell of it City of Heroes.
DaikatanaGenshu

Gilgamesh wrote:Never Bob NEVER! Those games suck the life right out of me, and all for nothing. Soon you have nothing to do, not even level up AIEEEEE!!!
Sides I got sick of it in the beta.
I'll be trying some of the new MMORPG's that are coming out soon like True Fantasy Online, and just for the hell of it City of Heroes.

He's got a point. Once I reach 0/4/4/0 fencer, all I can do is kill random sheet.
Gheed2k

Post by Gheed2k »

orrrrr gigi could be playing CALL OF DUTY...
Hey! I have a signature!