You must, play more CoD... Beeches.

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I play JK2 and CoD all the time. I found a siiick Team-KIlling server and I just change names and go nuts till I get Banned for an hour. And....sometimes I play. :wink:
Digital

Post by Digital »

I play JK2 and CoD all the time. I found a siiick Team-KIlling server and I just change names and go nuts till I get Banned for an hour. And....sometimes I play. :wink:Taco , add me to ur aim so we can hook up on CoD.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

damn... well... I still have it installed, I think its updated too... maybe I should play some more... MUST... HAVE... EXPANSION.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

i play everyday under name TLoD sneakmastaP, but i wont be getting the expansion, i like to play on the Dead Nazi, and Holyclan
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I play JK2 and CoD all the time. I found a siiick Team-KIlling server and I just change names and go nuts till I get Banned for an hour. And....sometimes I play. :wink:Taco , add me to ur aim so we can hook up on CoD.Play at the Red Game Hut. I'll get the IP to ya its in DM and Team Killing is on. Sooo Sick. Plus like 30 Ping. SN: VanBurenRules
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

I played the other day, lots of fun and I still got it. I think I'm going to be playing a lot more of it now, but I got to get a new mic. I broke the other one.Gives me ze IP too !
HanK

Post by HanK »

I play JK2 and CoD all the time. I found a siiick Team-KIlling server and I just change names and go nuts till I get Banned for an hour. And....sometimes I play. :wink:Taco , add me to ur aim so we can hook up on CoD.Play at the Red Game Hut. I'll get the IP to ya its in DM and Team Killing is on. Sooo Sick. Plus like 30 Ping. SN: VanBurenRulesHow is team killing on on a death match server?
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

... suicide?
UnDerTaKeR

Post by UnDerTaKeR »

What version you guys play on CoD ? :axe:
KastekniV

Post by KastekniV »

Im thinkin that ill download COD someday.. and my friend got serial for it ;)
All By Once,All too easy..