You must, play more CoD... Beeches.

War. What is it good for? Anything related to this sexy WWII game inside.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Gilgamesh wrote:Me thinks we need something new in CoD, new levels maybe?
What is this autodownload all about? It came with the 1.2 patch. Maybe we should give it a look eh?
SWG was created by Satan to control earth people and make them impotent so his demon children would soon rule the earth, just look at canadia.
I will never conform, you can't make me! Unless of course they made that shitty game not... shitty.

Hmmmm, it could be worse. They could have made it so you STILL have to walk everywhere. :roll:
Evangelion

Re: You must, play more CoD... Beeches.

Post by Evangelion »

Gilgamesh wrote:No body... plays this game anymore... sniffles. You've all gone on to that evil and ultimately horrible waste of time game SWG.
Don't you know that SWG is just an evil plot thought up by half-goat overlords from Canadia in order to keep people from playing CoD?
Christ Mcgee, I miss killing you beeches. Geet the phaaack on !

Finally, someone who shares my feelings about SWG.
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Eheheh, I remember way back when I got the SWG beta and I had to walk everywhere. Once I walked allllll the damn way to this town clear the hell out there on tattotine only to find it was bugged out and no people, NPC's or PC's, where there. Oh and then I had to walk back.
Which reminds me, that game sucks.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Which reminds me, this isn't the beta and theres vehicles stoopeed.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Gilgamesh wrote:Eheheh, I remember way back when I got the SWG beta and I had to walk everywhere. Once I walked allllll the damn way to this town clear the hell out there on tattotine only to find it was bugged out and no people, NPC's or PC's, where there. Oh and then I had to walk back.
Which reminds me, that game sucks.

You preach it to the choir Soul Brutha #1.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

first of all you bastards can at least play cod. second of all SWG is much better than it ever was, and the main reason you guys all hate it is because you cant pay the not-so-very-expensive fee. if my knowledge is correct, ff 11 didnt have pvp for a while, but swg has always had it. what does that have to do with cod? nothing but i still hate ff 11.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Darth Bob wrote:the main reason you guys all hate it is because you cant pay the not-so-very-expensive fee.

Do you have something against people with little money?
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Eheheh I can pay it, but I don't want to waste my money. I've been on and off MMORPG's for years, I have yet to really see something revolutionary. Well PSO was a bit interesting but it got real old.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

PSO Owned.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

<-----My avatar :wink: