how do i get into {FoU}?

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

....................stfu gezer!!! jk gramps how old are u anaway? if your over 70 i wanna hear a childhood story of ww2 :DEven if he WAS over 70, there's always the possibility that he wasn't drafted for WWII. :roll:
gramps

Post by gramps »

well back in the '42.......the day was a cool day, like any other. the sun was just starting to poke its head out of the clouds, and shine on my back. that was encouraging. i started to pray in a hope that i would make it out alive. my comrades and i joined together and did some kind of masculine hug. the mood was tense. all i could think was......LETS GO KICK SOME NAZI ASS! :twisted:
:{8):
MusashiJr

Post by MusashiJr »

So touching A+ 8)
:spam: ~ I Run This Bizz ~
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

well back in the '42.......the day was a cool day, like any other. the sun was just starting to poke its head out of the clouds, and shine on my back. that was encouraging. i started to pray in a hope that i would make it out alive. my comrades and i joined together and did some kind of masculine hug. the mood was tense. all i could think was......LETS GO KICK SOME NAZI ASS! :twisted:reminds me of MoH and teh Omaha Beetch mission :shock: that one was a killa 8)
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

....................stfu gezer!!! jk gramps how old are u anaway? if your over 70 i wanna hear a childhood story of ww2 :DEven if he WAS over 70, there's always the possibility that he wasn't drafted for WWII. :roll:AHAHAHA OWNED!!!!ASDSS
gramps

Post by gramps »

well back in the '42.......the day was a cool day, like any other. the sun was just starting to poke its head out of the clouds, and shine on my back. that was encouraging. i started to pray in a hope that i would make it out alive. my comrades and i joined together and did some kind of masculine hug. the mood was tense. all i could think was......LETS GO KICK SOME NAZI ASS! :twisted:reminds me of MoH and teh Omaha Beetch mission :shock: that one was a killa 8)that level was the biggest bitch ever. fun as hell, but i still have trouble going back and playing it through. no clue how i beat it the first time. its impossible on my laptop.... :roll:
:{8):